Information on the processing of personal data
This information is provided to you pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR“) to inform you of the methods of processing your personal data that you may provide to us in the event that you decide to fill in the contact form to subscribe to our newsletter and to request information relating to our products and initiatives.
- Data Controller:
Pursuant to the GDPR, Kidaria Bioscience S.r.l. with registered office in Monterosso al Mare, 8 (SP), C.F. and P.IVA 01542720113 in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, is the Data Controller, for any request you can contact us at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of the processing
The personal data that will be requested and processed are necessary in order to be able to contact you and inform you about products of Kidaria and promotional initiatives.
In particular, your data will be used to:
- activities related to the management of your requests, as a potential customer and/or interested in our products and initiatives, including sending newsletters, economic offers and technical documentation to your addresses and/or contacts if requested by you;
- marketing activities, i.e. sending advertising, promotional and commercial material relating in general to Kidaria’s products and/or promotional initiatives whenever there are ongoing campaigns (the “Advertising Material“).
- Categories of personal data that may be requested from you
You will be asked to provide personal data such as: name, surname, personal e-mail.
- Nature of the processing
We would like to point out that, with regard to the purpose referred to in point 2.a, the provision and processing of your personal data is mandatory in order to be able to contact you in response to your request to receive newsletters and information.
Any refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to send you newsletters, evaluate your requests and provide you with information on our products and our initiatives.
With regard to point 2.b, on the other hand, your consent to the provisioning and processing of data is free, optional and can always be revoked without consequences. Therefore, without your consent, we will not consider you included in our database, we will not carry out marketing campaigns on you and therefore you will not receive Advertising Material.
- Legal Basis of the Processing and request for consent.
The legal basis for the processing depends on the purpose for which it is processed.
With regard to the purpose referred to in art. 2.a, it is the execution of pre-contractual and contractual measures requested by you, in particular aimed at the execution of the newsletter service, or the sending of information and/or offers for products that you may request from time to time.
On the other hand, with regard to the purpose of art. 2.b the basis is your consent.
In this sense, after having read this information, for the purposes of art. 2.b you may, in a specific section, consent or not to the proposed processing.
- Processing methods and retention period
The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the security measures referred to in art. 32 of the GDPR, by specially appointed persons, in compliance with the provisions of Article 29 of the GDPR.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established at a period not exceeding 24 months, a term that we believe is appropriate for both purposes and therefore also to be able to carry out marketing activities related to the sending of Advertising Material and other processing related to requests that you may have made.
After the aforementioned period, your data will be deleted, if you want to contact us again to obtain Advertising Material, you will therefore have to provide your data again.
- Transfer and communication of Personal Data
The data collected for the evaluation and management of contact requests, the execution of the newsletter service as well as for the sending of “Advertising Material”, may be communicated and/or transferred to:
- Mail Up S.p.a., the company that manages the e-mail marketing platform we use to contact you;
- subjects who manage/support/assist, even if only occasionally, the Data Controller in the administration of the information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail, web platforms, cloud, etc.);
These companies will act as our external data processors.
We specify that:
- the entities that will act as external data processors operate in jurisdictions subject to the GDPR;
- In any case, your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area;
- Rights of the data subject
At any time, pursuant to art. from 15-22 of the GDPR, you can exercise the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and deletion of data;
- obtain the restriction of processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from Kidaria in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- object to the processing and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- revoke consent to the processing of the data provided;
- object to automated decision-making relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority or other competent supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to Kidaria at the postal address of the registered office or at the email address email@example.com